Accommodation Information

The casework team can provide you with a wealth of information about different types of accommodation, like sheltered housing, flats or retirement homes.

We help people regardless of tenure and have established excellent links with Manchester’s housing providers – be they housing associations, registered social landlords or private landlords.

If you’re an owner-occupier we can give you information about other possible options or about down-sizing or how you can access help moving house in general.

Further Information

If you would like any further information about Care & Repair and/or the services we offer, please either call 0161 872 5500 or fill out the below enquiry form and we will respond shortly.